for a neck-pain-free, calm, and healthy lifestyle!
The widespread use of computers, smartphones, and poor working ergonomics are major contributors to joint neck stress and pain in contemporary life. Daily activities are hampered by this neck ache, which is frequently difficult to treat. This can cause chronic discomfort that is crippling and lowers one's quality of life.
Ten minutes a day can help you get rid of neck ache!
With the use of an unique c-shape form and the strength of cervical traction, Cloudcare is revolutionizing the way we treat neck discomfort. In just ten minutes per day, it helps repair neck damage and gets rid of neck discomfort, TMJ, and tension headaches.
Full of benefits:
- reduce recurring neck discomfort
- Dystrophic disc disease
- Keep a straight stance.
- Mdd headaches
- cervical disc disease
- strained nerve
- tension headache relief
- disc herniation
- And more...
They are designed for your comfort.
In order to reverse neck damage and get rid of your neck pain, health professionals advise regaining your natural neck flexibility and posture. The clouds are shoulder and neck relaxers that stretch your neck's contours for better traction and support it both vertically and horizontally. Use it comfortably at home or at the office. It can be used on a couch, bed, the floor, or a recliner.
- In just ten minutes, you can relieve neck pain.
- Simple physical techniques that relieve stiff necks aid in restoring the normal cervical curvature that is a result of regular use.
- A strong, light, and comfortable base is provided by the dense and soft foam construction.
- It cannot be used all night like a regular pillow.
- Usually, it takes 1-3 days for you to become used to this pillow because your neck requires that time to get used to the new corrector curve. Once you get acclimated to it, you'll experience unparalleled comfort!
How do you use it?
- For around 10 minutes, choose a calm area and lie down or relax while doing so. This may be done on a bed, couch, the floor, or a recliner.
- Find the device's neck support near the base of your neck. begin with light traction ( convex side under your head).
- To find the most comfortable position for your neck, gently move the gadget up or down down your spine. Kneel down and place your hand next to your head.
- Allow your neck to sink deeper into the support once you're at ease. Taking long, steady breaths can help you unwind.
- Consider how your posture is being strengthened by the assistance. You might notice that you are letting go of stress at this time.
- Your posture may straighten out when your neck, shoulder, and trap muscles relax even more.
- Every few minutes, gently reposition yourself to avoid localized weariness. If necessary, you can take over your position again.
- Start slowly, just like with any new exercise. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes, then determine if you can continue for another 5. Gradually advance as you feel comfortable.
- Use the strong traction neck support if you feel you need greater neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: As your muscles and joints adjust to new postures, you could experience some mild discomfort at first. If you have pain, stop using the device and speak with a medical expert.
- This item is water-resistant. If there is an odor, wash the area with warm water and liquid soap or any other sanitizer frequently found in homes or healthcare facilities. Then, leave the area well-ventilated for 24 to 48 hours.
- Material: PU sponge
- Colour: Blue
- Size: 8.66 x 6.8 x 4.9 inches;